Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Who did Playstation and Xbox get for their bonus characters?

heihachi and spawn respectively

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
i dont think i ever played a nintendo game online do they even have voice chat or anything so i can be yelled @ like a normal human being

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
i didnt like double dash

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
played nfsu2 instead

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
hey if you dislike something it has to be for very well defined reasons it cannot be arbitrary or on a whim or anything like that b/c humans have to be 100% logical creatures w/o anything else affecting their judgement ok

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
every mario kart since 64 is just wrong

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

CrashCat posted:

It provided many hours of fun times for people who otherwise only get to sit and watch while the 'real' gamers battle it out. I only vaguely remember the disadvantage but that was a big pro for my family

lol if you didnt sit in your room by yourself playing video games while the rest of your family wondered "wheres our child/sibling"

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
heres how bad people had fun w/ mario kart: turn around, drive backwards, get lightning bolts and poo poo all day, suddenly hard mode for all the good people

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
vita and 3ds suffer from same problem: not enough anime games

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Lady Naga posted:

The Vita has a bunch of really good, really interesting games but they're all new IPs so nobody wanted to buy them.

freedom wars was a real cool MH game

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
LttP is the only zelda game I played and also enjoyed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
the only mishandling of TLG is that they didnt just handle it right into the trash chute

• Locked thread