Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

My uncle has one of these, its not really very good at all though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

How do I rewind these Intendo tapes?

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

SONIC'S IN BRAWL?????

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I wodner what ideas they'll steal from Sony, this time.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

ImpAtom posted:

Gonna say, I'm not sure any parent wants to buy a system where the super-expensive poo poo which you almost certainly can't buy separately is designed to be taken out in public and contains multiple detachable bits.
Maybe parents need to teach their kids to take better care of their expensive toys

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

lol I wonder how many months EA will spend supporting this thing

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Whoa I just noticed that it doesn't have a d-pad

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Haha uh the devkit leaked on twitter twelve hours ago???

https://twitter.com/A_Cute_Lynx/status/788934869770526721

Vents/cart slot/headphone jack along the edge of the device are a 1:1 match with what's shown in the trailer.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Just noticed the big glass looking things with the bitchin' refraction effects, neat

(Look over on the right edge of the screen)

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Raven Blade lookin pretty good

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I'm looking forward to playing Klax on the Nintendo Switch, either while at home, or on the road, or even nearby to the toilet.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I like Nintendos, and I like gamer's videos about Nintendo's, from the Nintendo gamers community

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

e. Goddamn awful.app

Pretty good fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Jan 4, 2017

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

No wireless. Less space than a Nomad. Lame.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Big deal, I can do a poo while I am playing games on my TV if thats what I want to be doing.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Infinitum posted:

What's this?
Sometimes companies silently source displays from multiple different suppliers in a single manufacturing run, and sometimes there are noticeable differences in picture quality between the panels. I'm not familiar with what exactly happened with the 3DS but my understanding is that there was nothing on the packaging that would indicate which kind of display a given unit had, so people were essentially gambling for getting the "good" display every time they bought one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

The sfc/eurosnes is beautiful, and pure.

• Locked thread