Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

Jsor posted:

The NX will be Nintendo going back to their roots.

What I'm saying is it's a deck of Hanafuda cards

Fun fact. Nintendo never stopped selling Hanafuda cards. I bought some while I was in Japan as I wanted some Japanese things as neat souvenirs and they were made by Nintendo.

So what I'm saying is that I have an NX already. Who wants to start the bidding?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

youcallthatatwist posted:

I mean they announced that splatoon competition in march where you could win an NX. It'd be strange to go "LOL just kidding" on that one.

Yeah. It's gonna be loving impossible to just go "congrats. We will have it shipped to you for launch day when it comes out."

Nintendo has to give them the console right then and there. You've broken the hidden secrets of contest law. Nintendo needs that poo poo out ASAP or else whoever wins that gonna sue them into oblivion.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
A bunch of people I work with have already preordered the system because the games announced look fun. I'm asking for me and them where we can get our Nintendo funbux for being shills at work.

• Locked thread