Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
.TakaM
Oct 30, 2007

please don't be the actual controller...

edit-
phew

.TakaM fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Mar 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

.TakaM
Oct 30, 2007

I'm ready

.TakaM
Oct 30, 2007

Jimmy Hats posted:

Echoes is the best one tho. The wiimote aiming from the collection makes it much easier tbqh.
:hfive:

I finally got around to pre-ordering a Switch and BotW (neon ftw), she wouldn't guarantee I would get the game or the console on release day, hopefully this is the last time I pre-order anything

.TakaM
Oct 30, 2007

Internet Kraken posted:

Why is Bomberman going to be bad
Because Konami now owns the IP and they themselves are bad, anyways there will be a dozen superior Bomberman games on the VC sooner or later

.TakaM
Oct 30, 2007

No it's really because Konami is going to drive the bomberman series into the dirt, have you guys seen the upcoming Bombergirl?

.TakaM
Oct 30, 2007

Bomberman 64 was one of my favourite games on the N64, it had such good music and I was addicted to hunting down all the costumes for the awesome multiplayer.
I always wanted a sequel to expand on/refine the gameplay.

I've been playing a little of the Turbografix Bomberman on my WiiU, the multiplayer goes up to five players!

.TakaM
Oct 30, 2007

Policenaut posted:

Nintendo and GameStop have both mentioned Pokemon being on Switch, and there were the odd leaks suggesting "Pokemon Stars" exists. There's some other random assortments of datamined stuff showing higher quality Pokemon models (which might be dated back to X/Y?) and how they were originally going to follow you around, but there's been nothing concrete so far on Pokemon SuMo on Switch.

Nintendo have said Zelda, Mario and Pokemon would be on the Switch within the first 6 months

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

.TakaM
Oct 30, 2007

just wanted to let you guys know that thanks to timezones I'll have my Switch before any of you. :smuggo:

• Locked thread