Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
whats the best place to watch for preorders to come back up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i hope nobody gets mad here

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
the toys r us opens at 10 am near me, and im working that day, so I dont really have a chance of pickup in store

so im probs gonna not be able to get one on launch

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

murked by dragon posted:

I can't believe some of you idiots. It's really quite simple. Don't cover the Joy Cons with your hands. Don't cover the Joy Cons with a blanket. Don't play video games with your hands behind your back.

What kind of dumbass doesn't understand that CONCESSIONS must be made in order to deliver a QUALITY product at a REASONABLE price.

Nintendo made the right choice by improving battery life and keeping costs down instead of trying to accomodate an extremely niche use case. Sure, maybe it will upset a few trolls and normies, but I'd rather have an affordable set of Joy Cons THANK YOU.

same

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im kicking myself for not preordering

I was going to wait, but now I decided I dont want to wait. RIP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

You'll be able to walk into one of any number of normal rear end retail stores that don't do pre-orders and just buy one launch day

idk, it seems like there aren't a lot of stock at the stores near me

• Locked thread