Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

That controller better be fake because good lord that's that fugly. :barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

Saw the Super Mario Odyssey trailer. Seeing Mario run around in a realistic city is a surreal experience. The other levels look gorgeous though. Also, lol at the hat throw. I am happy we are getting another Mario 64/Galaxy style game.

While I'm probably not going to buy a Switch on launch since I always wait on new console releases will definitely be picking one up for that game when it launches. Plus, I need to see this mysterious new console in action before I considering dumping money into one. In the meantime I'll be happily snapping up Wii U games for cheap.

Is Nintendo doomed with the new console? The is answer is they've always been doomed since the N64. Alienating 3rd party developers and making weird consoles is hurting them in the long run, but I don't buy Nintendo consoles to play AAA games, that's what my PC is for. I buy Nintendo consoles for Nintendo games.

Looking forward to throwing Mario's hat around all the wacky worlds he'll be visiting Holiday 2017.

• Locked thread