Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Knifegrab posted:

That was the best video ever.

"Hey friend, we're all socializing and having a rooftop party come over"

*brings a fuckoff huge tablet, and awkwardly encourages people to gather around tiny ipad to watch us play video games*

"I'm never inviting you to parties again"

Also holy lol if one of their selling points is a five year old mediocre rpg.

Realistically it would go more like 1. Friend brings Nintendo system to the party 2. Everyone likes it, we're all having fun playing Nintendo 3. Some insecure loser would pipe up about how video games are immature, and even if they did play them they'd be mature games meant for adults like Gone Home and Last Of Us 4. My friends and I give them the usual Nintendo hater treatment: chaining their hands and feet and dragging them behind a pickup truck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Twerk from Home posted:

The refined adult baby will play games while his Tesla drives him around.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

So hyped for Super Mario Odyssey you guys!!!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Infinitum posted:

Best thing about the Jap store being down is the error image :3:

Don't bring this toxic poo poo into the Nintendo thread, man... Come the hell on.

e: oops I quoted the wrong post. I meant this one

Lumpy the Cook fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Jan 23, 2017

• Locked thread