Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

sincx posted:

If they really stick with the 2 year X1 and not use the Tegra X2, it will be such a waste of an opportunity.

Not if they make revisionary nintendoGOs at higher price points the way of the future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Awesome Welles posted:

I hope the NX comes with a Guncon and a dance pad.

hell yeah, i'm way down for return of DDR

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i still think "NintendoGO" is unironically going to be the console's name and I'd be fine with it

e: Or maybe even NintenGO

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Chicken Nintendies

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Real hurthling! posted:

The black rectangle in the back too big and wide to be a tv

that's a loving CABINER

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

greatn posted:

The D-pads are edible, the expiration date is just a safety issue to cover their asses but generally they'll probably still be safe to eat months later.

They're finally introducing smell o vision, and you'll just need to reload your stock of smell every so often

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

"vagina bones"

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

BillmasterCozb posted:

I want Viva Pinata x Pokemon. make it about pokemon idols, not that dumb Lisia poo poo, but pokemon concerts

hello yes did sombody say idols

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

BillmasterCozb posted:

i do not watch the animes, so i would not know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s9ph9n1Kkw

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Decus posted:

Everybody knows Nintendo makes Entertainment Systems by now so they'll just shorten it to Nintendo. Buy your Nintendo today!

see what you gotta do is deconstruct the term, "nintendo". the component parts of "nin", "ten", and "do" roughly translate to the way of the ascended human. therefore it can be posited that the new nintendo will be the next evolutionary step for humanity

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Decus posted:

Fire Emblem is the sort of thing that should control just fine on mobile, but I don't know if we've seen anything on it suggesting what sort of effort will be put into it so I'm more inclined to be pessimistic. I'd play a full featured FE game like FE7/8 on mobile because they auto-save constantly and thus are perfectly fine for a few minutes here a few minutes there, but I wouldn't be too hot on "we made this super simplified thing as a taste-test for people". I'd bet more on getting the latter than the former since they want their phone games to grow audiences on their products instead of sell to the same audience on a different product that they aren't getting a full-cut on.

I bet a simplified battle system would work well enough if they went full mobage gacha system on building your teams.

Not so simplified that it's barely there like certain mobile games like summoner wars, but if it had about as much depth as fgo/gbf/pad that'd be a sweet balance

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

SomewhatMystia posted:

FGO was exactly what I have in mind when I think about FE Mobile.

I'd like it if it still had the tactics playing field though, otherwise it wouldn't really be FE

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

TheKingofSprings posted:

FE mobile will be a dating sim

this is also fine

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

animal crossing mobile will also be a dating sim

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

spend a limited time offer of $30 to get a guaranteed chance to draw santa claus shizue over the holiday season what a deal

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

A friend of mine seems absolutely convinced this thing is going to be two separate consoles (handheld and full on console) instead of being one console with a docking feature. He reasons it's just the dev team that's merging and the two consoles will both use the same cartridges. Someone tell me if this is stupid or not because he forced me to make a five dollar bet over it and I'd rather keep my five for a lunch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

• Locked thread