Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.
It looks pretty big for a portable device to me, but then I guess people carry tablets around with them so maybe I'm just not used to the idea.

What I'm really concerned about is probably how none of the people in the video had it in a carrying case of any kind when they go meet their friends in the abandoned warehouse or under a bridge to play real basketball followed by video basketball (as you do).

Anyway I'm really happy for more games and hairstyles in Splatoon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.
Switch Tennis!

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.
So this is the game that lasts 6.5 hours on battery.

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.
Squid Research Labs!

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.
You can do it, translator! Don't give up! I believe in you!

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.
I am forum poster Jonas Albrecht's real-life girlfriend, and I shall have you know that he doesn't get paid for poo poo. He's just that big a nerd/Nintendo optimist.

Now Jonas, about my last deposit-- oh no, I forgot to send the post

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.

mike12345 posted:

he's spending all the money on hookers and blow, that's why you don't know about it.

Sir, I am the one who exchanges it for singles and twenties every week.

Also the Switch sounds fine and like a console I'll use.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.
I thought Arms looked like silly fun just from the launch presentation, if other sources make it look even more fun/involved than punching springy-arm people with your own springy arms, I am there for sure.

• Locked thread