Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Intel&Sebastian posted:

The Road is good because it led me to read Blood Meridian which is actually good. I would play the hell out of a Blood Meridian game.

Pfft, tell me when the next great american author, Jonathan Franzen, will be writing a game.

Speaking of which, I did heard they try to get him for Pokemon Sun and Moon, but he decline after saying he had no pokemon friends.

Guy Goodbody posted:

The only video game with a good story is Metal Gear Solid 2

This and Ace Combat 4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Very thankful that Nintendo has help raise (the roof if you will) of rooftop get togethers.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Kurtofan posted:

advance wars got its chance, it even had the gritty reboot

I hate Waylon!!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Jimmy Hats posted:

You're supposed to! I like his theme music though.

Actually they all have good theme music except Isabella and Caulder.

The thing with Waylon for me is that I usually actually like that character type, so I was surprised when I was like "man gently caress Waylon"

Days of Ruin is real good.

• Locked thread