Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DumbInACan
Jun 14, 2015
Wait Nintendo won last gen console war? They are definitely going out of business! Also if you hate Nintendo so much why even come to this thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbInACan
Jun 14, 2015
I can see how people look at Nintendo as being gimmicky, but I prefer to think of them as innovative and experimental. The Wii is a good example of trying something different and succeeding while the Wii U kind of shows how trying new things doesn't always work out. At least Nintendo doesn't just recycle what is basically the same console with better graphics for each new generation. If it ends up ultimately being the reason they go out of business, which I doubt, I'll be glad they at least tried to do something new each time they decided to bring there consoles to the next generation. I hope NX is an other console to bring something new and good to the table, but if it isn't, I'll respect them for at least trying.

DumbInACan
Jun 14, 2015

Tenzarin posted:

I will buy any console nintendo sells that is the only way to play Monster Hunter. I don't care what you have to say about that.

Yeah I feel you on that but it would be cool to get more out of it than mh!

DumbInACan
Jun 14, 2015

Lady Naga posted:

"Hey did you go see Batman V Superman" "nah the trailer made it look kind of stupid" "wtf you moron how could you say that without watching the whole thing???"

I can say I have no interest in seeing a movie or playing a game because it LOOKS stupid but I can't say the game or movie IS stupid without playing the game or watching the movie. You can make a decision on how much you care to engage in something because of reviews and media and other bull poo poo but you can't form an opinion on it.

"Hey did you go see Batman V Superman?" "no that movie was really bad" "wtf how could you say that without seeing the movie????" "oh you are right! maybe what I meant to say is that movie looks like it would be bad and therefore I am choosing not to see it but in reality I don't know if it is good or bad because I haven't seen it LOL I guess it was dumb of me to say I know something about it without watching it??"

DumbInACan fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Mar 28, 2016

DumbInACan
Jun 14, 2015

Lady Naga posted:

I hope it's big & hefty enough to throw at someone and have it hurt without causing lasting damage.

Come on now. What is the point if you can't even send someone to the hospital with it? If it doesn't cause brain damage on impact, I don't want it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbInACan
Jun 14, 2015

Lady Naga posted:

That's not bullying that's attempted murder :(

I didn't attempt to kill him only to get extremely close to death. Is that really so bad??

• Locked thread