Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I saw a Tenzarin post quoted and quickly decided not to post

so, is this thing supposed to be the 3DS you take with you or what? the way they're making it, or the way they were talking about it, would basically be a 3DS on a charger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

they are Smash trophies you can own irl

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Phantasium posted:

People been talking all this time about NX... NX what? NXSF? NXMK? NXSNK? Or are you gonna tell me that Nintendo characters are going to fight Tekken characters? Nintendo cross Tekken would be stupid!

Iori Yagami grasps his forehead in his hand and laughs into the night sky after seeing his opponent: Luigi Mario

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

oddium posted:

when nintendo made the game where mario platforms... end of an era...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnkJa6HdgJw

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

paco650 posted:

I'm playing pokemon romhacks on my dead gay Sidekick

that and the G1 were the best of phones :sigh:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

elf help book posted:

The year is 2028.

Microsoft has just released the newest Xbox. It is simply named Xbox, and it's a streaming service for streaming yourself watching other streaming services.

Nintendo slowly fell apart after 2016, when the NX was never announced. At some point the entire Nintendo of America office building simply disappeared, no ones sure when, because so little was heard from Nintendo before that point anyway.

Sony has released the PlayStation 6 10K VR Pro+. They have long forgotten the original purpose of the PlayStation, it not only has no games, it has no ability to play games. It's a solid slab of plastic. Kotaku has praised Sony for its "sleek modern design."

Gaming is finally dead, and the fools in this forum are cheering.

On moonless nights, some say that the Nintendo building reappears from the mist like a ghost, the haze rising around, and still swear that one day that they will return to tell what the NX really is.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

It's terrible. Terrible. I thought they would tell us today. I just want to know: Nintendo, what are you doing? What's it that you're going to do next? Wait, I mean, NeXt?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Hungry Bit posted:

The Nintendo NX is just going to be a Mario hat. The adventures it enables are powered by your imagination.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Wow! This thing looks really cool!!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Pop in a vidcon, pop out the joycons, and get your game on :madmax:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I can play the smash hit, Super Smash Bros., using a single joy-con found on the Nintendo Switch.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Guy Goodbody posted:

bingo card of Laura Kate Dale's predictions

Rabbids Mario RPG [✔]

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Mario you need to stop hanging out with that Sonic character

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

oh gently caress yes Fire Emblem Warriors

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Martytoof posted:

Ice cube simulator still GOTY

the first console to simulate the sensation of someone flipping you off in real time

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Kewpuh posted:

why just call your friend up directly from your phone or use skype when you can pay a monthly fee to use our service that you shouldnt have any faith in because we've poo poo the bed so many times before when it comes to internet

you will pay for it and it will still have friend codes :cripes:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

despite all of my complaints I am still going to buy the amazing transforming console handheld

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

by the way, Ultra Street Fighter II is currently priced to release at $50.

HD Remix was priced around $20, if I recall.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

teagone posted:

Wait. The only games at launch are Zelda and that 1-2 switch gimmick thing?

there's a few, including a new Bomberman game that I'm definitely going to pick up

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Now that we've gotten everyone's opinion, what does stux think of the Nintendo Switch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I am beside myself to be able to purchase the new sensation in gaming, the Nintendo Switch, in less than two weeks.

You could say I'm "switched on" to this idea! :shobon:

edit: woah! Next week! I'm in!

Victory Position fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Feb 24, 2017

• Locked thread