Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe
whoops!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Barudak posted:

And it sucked because it was better on GameCube due to not having to waggle.

Replaying the GCN version lately after playing on Wii forever ago, and this is truth. Works well with a standard controller. But left-handed Link...

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Phone posted:

Yeah... I'll wait until after Xmas to pick one up

Too late, they already melted the molds and deleted all of the roms.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Little Mac posted:

It would be cool if I could sync my WiiU gamepad to the Switch.

I want to be able to buy 4 other Switches to use as touchscreen controllers for my main Switch plugged into my TV.

Crystal Chronicles Switch!

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe
Can't wait for all the reports of people melting their official Switch wall charger with out of spec third party cables and burning down their house!

Hopefully the official charger is C to C and not A to C.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe
Oh man, if they can get them running at least at 720p natively, I'll be happy. Portable Pikmin, please. :pray:

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe
You gotta use your eyes? What is this, a game for babies?

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

That rear end in a top hat Amazon scalper posted:

NEW, no box but includes [a couple of my old games I don't want anymore]... $550

What the gently caress is wrong with people.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Rexroom posted:

Well, NVIDIA revealed their next Pascal chip featured Shield version and they're pricing it around 200 US dollars. If they can pack up that much of a punch in that price range, then, well, $200 for a Switch doesn't sound that unfeasible.

The internals are the same as the old Shield. In fact, they removed some features (IR receiver, most noticeably).

That just reinforces your point, though, as the Switch seems to be a Tegra X1-based chip.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

ethanol posted:

post your official nintendo switch nintendo power extension cord for when that switch runs out of life after 1 hour

here's mine

Pfft, this is 2017 man. Check out the official Nintendo Switch™ extended battery pack:

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Imagine being the kid who doesnt give a gently caress about mario

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

s.i.r.e. posted:

He gave us VW too.

He said good things.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe
Switch runs on AAA batteries, confirmed!

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Admiral Joeslop posted:

So I should just go to Walmart and flop my dick out onto the counter?

What would 10% of that be

It's the total x 0.1.

1/10th of the entire purchase price.

Move the decimal one space to the left.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe
I heard that to preorder in Australia you have to fight your way past the roos in front of the Gamestop c/d?

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

whaley posted:

i'm going to go to the store the day it comes out and buy one real easy

Looks like there's already some people lining up, you'd better get moving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe
Sorry to dredge up voice chat again, but from what I remember having played online with voice chat on my 360 all of like twice, game audio was through the sound system hooked up to the console, and voice chat came through the lovely on-ear headset. I could hear the game audio pretty much fine. Can anyone explain how the (supposed/inferred) Nintendo Way ™ is any different from that setup, besides the fact that my phone is handling the chat instead of the console?

• Locked thread