Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Great choice of tag, tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

NT Plus posted:

:psyduck:

I don't think this is accurate.

It's not far off the mark. Sony has really undelivered on the first party front thus far. They seem to be saving a few tricks for their VR project, but their regular studios are really quiet. I mean it's like uncharted 4 at some point and then what? Sony paint in 3d?

One would almost say they were pulling a Nintendo.

Fix fucked around with this message at 08:39 on Mar 26, 2016

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

You are the only one on this board who reposts him. You are the only one from here driving hits at him. You are the only one from here helping him continue to get paid doing what he does.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Have they indicated how long this presentation is going to be? I seem to recall they've done that in the past.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

That guy was loving weird.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

What the gently caress is even happening right now.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

They have lost their minds.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

LAUNCH TITLES NOW, GOD drat IT.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

This is the stupidest loving thing.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Did anyone say The Hats Have Eyes yet? Because I was gonna say it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

What a garbo looking game.

• Locked thread