Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
:bsdsnype:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

akadajet posted:

james t kirk bc of his first name

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Smythe posted:

EDIT:
7 of Nine. she si a ROBOT who has no social skills, pretty drat YOSPOS.
also has comically large breasts like most of yospos

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
no mention of the Borg

voted 1

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

whoever programmed that toilet tuba game that owned Riker

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

My Linux Rig posted:

no mention of the Borg

voted 1

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ4KbXRrd00&hd=1

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

i have a poster of this, probably the most yospos thing i own

nowhere to put it though. found a dude on ebay asking $100 for one

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
annorax is yospos as gently caress 'cause he fell in love with the first lady who ever touched him and then lost her because he wouldn't stop dicking around with his computer

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

akadajet posted:

obrien since he had that white male asian female couple thing going on.

that's more peak enlisted than peak yospos imo

if anything he's the most gip star trek character

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
do you want to know who the most yospos star trek dude is

barclay is a soft and weak pussy who lives on star trek with data and geordi. he is a coward, a dullard, uncharismatic, and prone to holosexual addiction & teenage power fantasy holonovels. he cries about using transporters & is generally a huge baby. reginald represents the audience of Star Trek. if the ppl watching star trek were actually in star trek, they would be scared losers & jerk off with a holodeck until exhaustion yospos bitch

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
barclay is hit with an alien probe (representing privilege) and now he has power over the Norms that used to bully him: he knows computers & he knows them so good:

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
i remember janeway eating torres time with has-been attempts to feel like she still knew poo poo about engineering

torres all humoring her white boss nervously, knowing she got a deadline and this same boss will fire her

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Kirk posted:

barclay is a soft and weak pussy who lives on star trek with data and geordi. he is a coward, a dullard, uncharismatic, and prone to holosexual addiction & teenage power fantasy holonovels. he cries about using transporters & is generally a huge baby. reginald represents the audience of Star Trek. if the ppl watching star trek were actually in star trek, they would be scared losers & jerk off with a holodeck until exhaustion yospos bitch

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Kirk posted:

barclay is hit with an alien probe (representing privilege) and now he has power over the Norms that used to bully him: he knows computers & he knows them so good:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

kirk is the most star trek yospos dude(ette)

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Kirk posted:

yup.

even wesley loving crusher got more action than barclay

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

barclay is the only sane man on the enterprise.

George
Nov 27, 2004

data is too poor for ios

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the most shaggar character is tom paris, a smug dweeb in love with useless relic technology from the 20th century

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Squizzle posted:

the most shaggar character is tom paris, a smug dweeb in love with useless relic technology from the 20th century

ya but the version that's a lizard who bangs the captain whos also a lizard

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

George
Nov 27, 2004

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
maybe nog, an idiot troublemaker with a heart of gold that eventually gets picked on while going through super rigorous schooling in order to get his dream job in starfleet (IT) but quickly becomes disillusioned when his leg gets blown off by an in-retrospect obvious invisible mine lying in wait (diabetes)

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

the borg: the only species in star trek who are known to have infinitely exhaustible opinions about what others should be doing with their lives and are literally impossible to reason with

pittsborg :tinfoil:

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Sweevo posted:

yup.

even wesley loving crusher got more action than barclay

dude i'm only half-joking when i say wesley crusher probably got more action than geordi la forge

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

i think wesley is supposed to be the self-insert character for much of audience (data ofc being the other), so that makes sense.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Clockwerk posted:

i think wesley is supposed to be the self-insert character for much of audience (data ofc being the other), so that makes sense.

no, wesley is (one of) the self-insert character(s) for the show's creator, gene wesley roddenberry

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

didn't believe you that his middle name was actually wesley, but welp. "Eugene Wesley "Gene" Roddenberry was an American television screenwriter and producer."

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

no, wesley is (one of) the self-insert character(s) for the show's creator, gene wesley roddenberry
yepppp

hes almost the canonical mary sue character

even more so than the universe-saving protagonist named "Luke S." in that other franchise

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

he's the mozart of warp drives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

remember when they pulled that poo poo out in the first season. this kid's a freakin warp drive prodigy. he's magic

then they used it as an excuse to make him go away forever. lomarf

• Locked thread