Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
my boy's boys can swim
congratulations i guess
congradulations
big fuckin deal
kill whitey
ng;dv
View Results

• Locked thread
Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
We need an Old Farts gang tag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

symbolic posted:

so i can see which posters i can mooch money from :grin:

Money all spent on dad jeans, Velocette gasket sets, roid cream and record styluses.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Navin Johnson posted:

I've been thinking that I am the eldest goon. Now I'm not so sure. We need a serious "how old are you thread" so the millenials can rip on us.

I'm 55 and the "wisdom Inch" thing is doubly true.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
The 1st time I saw the front page I was still in my 30s...just

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
RVs are for plebs...I have an enormous house at the beach

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

yeah well I just bought the beach, and the ocean!! :twisted:

I'm in your shore break having a long, feeble piss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Germstore posted:

Well you had to rent out your beach house part of the year because you can't really afford it and I'm having a nice relax jerk in your hot tub.

The circlejerk of life.....

• Locked thread