Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I haven't seen this movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
All bollywood movies are bad. All of them

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Heroes who dont kill are the biggest pussies of all. They refuse to sacrifice their souls because of their childish ideals and then people die because of it

Why shouldn't superman kill? Is there any good reason at all he shouldn't have instantly tried to murder Zod the moment Zod decided to kill [everyone]? Wouldn't that have been the better decision instead of trying to pummel him into submission while hundreds of people die around you

I'm watching the new daredevil show and I'm so tired of his No Kill Ever policy. He even refuses to kill people who are directly trying to cut his loving head off. I mean cmon son

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Daredevil is still good though, yall should watch it. I had no interest in Daredevil at all but that show is a good punchman show

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
They shoulda done a Punisher show

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Jesus had a beard, superman is not jesus

you idiot

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

this..

changes everything.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
The joker is crrrrazee so you can't just kill him, dude. That would be problematic

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Man of Steel was an okay movie

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Probably the best superman movie

(there are no good superman movies)

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I really didn't see this Superhero boom coming to be honest

They were like this weird niche film thing that happened rarely (superman/batman) when I was growing up and nowadays we're getting a million movies and tv shows about people punching the poo poo out of eachother in costumes. It's really weird just how mainstream comicbook stuff suddenly became

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
70% of audiencw seemed to enjoy it though, basically the same as MoS

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
ben affleck is super sad to be paid millions to dress up as a bat man

real depressed

bet he expected an oscar for Batman vs Superman

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
heartbreaking

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
can a mere mortal penis part the vagina of an amazonian godess? or do you need like superstrenght just to get up in there? Please anseer comic experts

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
are we pretending that this isnt a success? its gonna make a ton of money

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
whats a good comic book mmovie

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Doflamingo posted:

Batman Returns, The Dark Knight, Sin City, Dredd, Blade, Hellboy, Guardians of the Galaxy, Iron Man to name a few... heck, even 300 and Watchmen - made by the same director as this poo poo - weren't half bad.

Most of those are mediocre at best. I liked TDK and Dredd and Guardians was good silly fun. The rest of it is really just a sad gallery of movies

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
one punch man is great

it migth be the only good thing apart from DBZ that is remotely anime that is still good

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
When are we getting the DC vs Marvel universe mega cinematic crossover event

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I think Zack snyder should make a dragonball z movie, since he could just focus entirely on fights and style over any sort of character depth there

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
cuz he's a douche

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
From what I've gathered, Lex Luthor makes Batman and Superman fight. But then they stop fighting because of their moms

Then Lex had like a clone of superman or something (????) that is Doomsday and then Wonder Woman beats doomsday to poo poo

Thats my impression so far

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
is killing criminals ok?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Dapper Dan posted:

yeah, its pretty nuts

roger corman can create quality sometimes ironically

yeah, i just don't know why the hell they gave him the tent pole franchises. synder thinks he's smarter than he actually is. and like you said, he's an awful storyteller. i have absolutely no idea why dc thought it was a good idea.

Cuz ppl go see his movies and they make money

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I haven't seen it, I just like talking about bat-mans and super-men

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Marvels movies arent very good either so

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
"Instead of serving as box office kryptonite, reviewers watched helplessly as “Batman v Superman” smashed records, racking up $424.1 million globally and ensuring that the Dark Knight, the Man of Steel and a cornucopia of DC Comics’ spandexed finest will be flooding screens for years to come. "

surely everyone involved is crying themselves to sleep

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Was this as "absolutely horrible" as man of steel? Because I enjoyed Man of steel and didn't get the hate for it at all

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I'm glad of it

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

ww got nice implants

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Dapper Dan posted:

goddamn. its one thing to do single films by low-balling other directors, its another to accept that when you are doing your tentpole franchise movie. i mean, its going to make a boatload of money, that's not in doubt. but lovely word of mouth will carry over to other films and people will be more cautious.

You really think, for example if they released a justice league by zach snyder, ppl wouldnnt also go see it in droves?

its worth remembering that while this movie is being trashed by critics it still got a 70+ approval rating on Rottentomatoes so the average joe isnt as bothered by it as the internet joe

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Female joker??? Harley Quinn is a guy in disturbingly tight short shorts and juggalo makeup

Zzulu fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Mar 29, 2016

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Noomi Rapace as Elektra

pretty and swole

opinions???

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Magneto having the body of a bodybuilder never made sense. Does the guy shoot up steroids and spend all his time in the gym all day while plotting for world domination? He uses magnetism not muscles GOD DAMNIT

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Ben is a nerd

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Where do you guys find the time to watch cartoons,

I'm hardpressed to even get a few shitposts a day in nowadays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu