Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

spud posted:

I am not a big comic book fan, but I never understood this one:

Batman: Normal dude who is just super rich, pretty smart, and works out a lot.

Superman: Is an alien that can fly, lift up a truck, immune to bullets, can fire lasers from his eyes

How can batman ever win?

Superman isn't immune to lasers. Especially kryptonite lasers some rich guy made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Shaquin posted:

Blade was the last of the good comic book movies

you know what they say: when they move in production values go down

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
It would be a better clash if Batman came from gritty and superman came from a place where his hairdo has a sparkle every time he shows up smiling

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
now i know ive only read half the thread so far but does anybody else think Zack Snyder looks a lot like Glenn Howerton AKA Dennis Reynolds

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
if you feel bad just keep dancing and you'll get money to buy things to feel good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
last night i had to decide to either see bvs or gently caress a BBW. it's not as bad as they say it is.

• Locked thread