Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

Flesh Forge posted:

This is completely true and correct.

'Oh this might be a cool onscreen fight scene, at las-'
*Milla strikes a pose, everyone dies instantly*
'Oh'

Also I saw Suicide Squad and it, while not good by any means, was less awful than the movies I saw either side* so it was dumb but passable

*BVS and Batman and Robin. It... was a dark time in my life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

Sunswipe posted:

If Heath Ledger hadn't died, I think we could have had a great sequel to The Dark Knight looking at this. You've got Joker regularly escaping and killing people, a few other psychos like Scarecrow and Zsasz doing the same. People start saying "Why doesn't Batman just kill these lunatics instead of leaving them for the cops to throw in Arkham until they escape again?" Bruce is left wondering if he even wants to protect a city that is happy with the idea of killing criminals without any sort of due process. Maybe even have a new vigilante turn up using similar techniques to Batman, but willing to kill.

Basically, I want something to address the issue so idiots will stop saying "Hurr durr, Batman should just kill Joker."

No way any of his villains should have made it out of police custody that many times without a severed spine or two

Oh wait the only one who isn't white is a bulletproof lizard man, nvm

• Locked thread