Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
i assumed it would be bad but i hoped it wouldn't be so that sucks

there's a nugget of a good concept in there. after superman powerbombed michael shannon through fifty 9-11s worth of skyscrapers and then violently snapped his neck, you could tell a pretty good story about batman reacting to that nonsense and then them learning from each other and then loving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Shaquin posted:

you can never tell a good story with superman because hes the worst other than maybe that one comic where lex luthor tricks him into getting superman cancer and he is dying all star was it??

all star yeah. he and batman dont gently caress in that one though

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Unbelievably Fat Man posted:

Is this a problem? He's killed people in every other movie he's in except maybe Batman 66.
I'm pretty sure he punches a dehydrated henchman who was rehydrated with the wrong water so hard that he evaporates

... Huh.
Batman 89 he throws that guy off the bell tower and murders Joker with a gargoyle, Returns he pushes a clown into the sewer and then throws a bomb in after him, Forever he throws money at Two Face until he falls into a big fuckin pit, Begins he blows up the castle full of ninjas and only saves the most dangerous one, Dark Knight he dive-tackles Two-Face off a building...
I can't remember if he kills anybody in Rises or Batman & Robin tho

Cubone
May 26, 2011

I think here's where a 2005 goon would assert, correctly, that the best Batman movie was Mask of the Phantasm.

A CineD goon might assert, also correctly, that the best Batman movie was A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)

• Locked thread