Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

ScrubLeague posted:

News flash Batman has always sucked and somehow Chris Nolan made 3 good movies about him and also Rises.

Newsflash none of those batman movies are good because theyre all batman movies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

literally a hog posted:

Why? I honestly can't see him doing anything new or different that would warrant another solo movie.

Maybe a Batman: Beyond movie with crazy art style where hes just a retired old rear end in a top hat and crazy futuretech. Id probably go see that.

Henry Rollins could even play Mad Stan.

I'd love a movie that is 2 hours of batman being drug behind a truck while slide music plays

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Cubone posted:

I'm pretty sure he punches a dehydrated henchman who was rehydrated with the wrong water so hard that he evaporates

... Huh.
Batman 89 he throws that guy off the bell tower and murders Joker with a gargoyle, Returns he pushes a clown into the sewer and then throws a bomb in after him, Forever he throws money at Two Face until he falls into a big fuckin pit, Begins he blows up the castle full of ninjas and only saves the most dangerous one, Dark Knight he dive-tackles Two-Face off a building...
I can't remember if he kills anybody in Rises or Batman & Robin tho

He certainly killed the publics interest in seeing anymore batman movies!

• Locked thread