Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Sam Harris is a warmonger, and so I dislike him.

don't take it too personally, the man is a living weapon, war is in his blood :goonsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Otisburg posted:

still angry about that foreskin, but tbh i'm impressed they let him hang dong at all

i actually do consider it an important plot point that he hangs dong, because it show's hes disconnected from human mores and ideas about modesty and comfort
:goonsay:

nice SMG imitation post

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Young Freud posted:

Even Garth Ennis wrote a good Superman story and that dude writes about a superhero loving an asteroid and rape zombie apocalypse as normal fare.

what are these latter two :chanpop:

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

When I saw that I was legit :stonk:. Like what the gently caress, he literally purged the original actor from the scene and it makes no sense

like who the gently caress thought that was okay, how do you even come up with an idea like that

tbh do you want to imagine as a ghost you'd still be an old dude who looks like a cross between a mannequin and a strip of bacon?

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

How the gently caress do you make a film about Batman versus Superman and have it struggle to compete against Spider-Man 3???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOtpeYERu9w

J Jonah Jameson > Perry White

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Flesh Forge posted:

in the grim future of Cinema Discusso there is only brown

broken up intermittently by statuesque white people

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

mind the walrus posted:

In other words a classical high-functioning autist who lucked into a community that feeds his bullshit.

the moot/4chan Effect

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Groovelord Neato posted:

you're a loving benedict arnold, buddy.

benedict arnold did nothing wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

mind the walrus posted:

Ben Affleck had always gotten a ton of hate and I never understood why. Even at his nadir in Gigli and Jersey Girl I never found him as toxic as people said. Is it just because his good looks are kind of frat/preppy without Matt Damon's affability?

remember when they did one of those shows where they look at celebrity ancestry and nixed Affleck's after they found out his were slave owners lol

• Locked thread