Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Superman could just throw a stick at batman. Like, kryptonite doesn't stop twig from stabbing through your neck at supersonic speeds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

whatever7 posted:

Laser eye is such a dumbass design. Why would an alien specie evolve such a specific feature?

If Superman's eyes can kill, his jizz would have killed Lois Lane many times over. I hope Superman experiment his penis on a cheap whore first.

Pull out PULL OUT CLARK

*jizz fires into and out of lois' body like a .50 cal round, severing her spine*

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I wonder if Robin ever gets mad that Batman can get all the pussy he wants

whereas nobody wants robin

except maybe batman

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

It takes a lot for me to not enjoy something so I'm betting I'll like it. I liked Man of Steel.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Professor Shark posted:

Batman: The Animated Series and The Dark Knight are the only good Batmans

There has never been a good Superman anything

I hope to god you're only talking about movies or shows because Superman 64 was the pinnacle of gaming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Plot for the sequel to Batman vs. Superman leaked.

• Locked thread