Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I am not a big comic book fan, but I never understood this one:

Batman: Normal dude who is just super rich, pretty smart, and works out a lot.

Superman: Is an alien that can fly, lift up a truck, immune to bullets, can fire lasers from his eyes

How can batman ever win?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Why doesnt superman just smash the kryponite? Seems a lovely get out clause.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Doctor Dogballs posted:

because kryptonite is really hard to break because it's made of steel

See poo poo like this is why I don't like comic books.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Astrolite posted:

how can anyone watch a superhero movie and not instantly kill themselves out of shame

I like to look at men in spandex and doing it with 100ish strangers makes it less shameful.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

CJacobs posted:

Congrats you've found the problem with Superman interacting with any other superhero that comic book writers have desperately tip-toed on eggshells around for the past 60 years

Does this mean I'm some sort of genius? My parents always said I was a "bit special" as a kid, but I've lead a really ordinary life.....until now.

spud fucked around with this message at 10:39 on Mar 24, 2016

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Does lex luthor have aids? He is like 30 and has no hair anywhere on his body.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

the great deceiver posted:

well then i think its fair to do what i always do and blame the chinese

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

whatever7 posted:

Laser eye is such a dumbass design. Why would an alien specie evolve such a specific feature?

If Superman's eyes can kill, his jizz would have killed Lois Lane many times over. I hope Superman experiment his penis on a cheap whore first.

Lois Lane has a vagina like a wizards sleeve and has to use staples to make sure her guts don't fall out

They never covered THAT in the loving comics did they? Real people, real issues.

gently caress you Superman.

• Locked thread