Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Bateman and suit man cant be bad Goons. I trust it will be good, let me present my evidence : exhibit A, they are on my doctor pepper cans and the box it comes in. Thank you, that is all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I like mystery men, that's a neat one. I really wish they make movies based off generic toys. I would love to see a megabloks or Corps! Movie.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
My wife won't see it. Anyone wanna join me? I'll bring the dr pepper 10 and chewy sprees

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I watched the rated r, 3 hour cut. First time watching the movie. It was ok, rated r for the cripple saying the f word. Not the best movie but not the worst. Don't understand why everyone was angry at the movie.

• Locked thread