Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Electromax
May 6, 2007
Feels like there's nobody playing on PS4. I've only played TM2 years ago and played through the first ~7 boxes (of 10 things each) and I'm #2 in Illinois and #7 in the US, with not a ton of people. Only about 10k in the US total. Seems low. I'm getting silver on all of them with some golds but mostly just going through them, I only played for a few hours over the weekend total. Normally any game with leaderboards and I'm deep in the thousands at best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electromax
May 6, 2007
I can handle the dirt and beaches ok, unless you have to thread the needle and you aren't perfectly aligned coming up to the gap. Similar for lining up a long jump - the slightest misalignment will mean the end, but it's tough to make tiny last-minute adjustments on those surfaces without overcorrecting over and over. Especially harsh when a turbo pad -> long jump waits right after a 90 degree turn so you have to nail the orientation right out of the turn without much room for error. I have a much easier time in 1st person view with those.

the worst is when you can see a little gap in the fence from really far away, driving through the marsh grass, and you have 30 seconds to line up and still clip the very edge and flip over.

• Locked thread