Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

the only one I played was trackmania stadium and I loved this one server called mav's, they had a huge music playlist and a bunch of ridiculous custom maps. How does this one stack up against trackmania2? Will I still be able to race against 100 other people?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

i bot it :steamhappy:

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

add me on pc theoriginal2007

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

drifting is loving stupid

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

this game stress me out i feel i need to beat gold and this stress me out when gold gets ahead of me i feel nervous i feel tingly skin and i get stress out whe n i pass gold i am happy i am on top of the world i am everything but when i see gold next to me i am stress out and i sweat and my controller is hard to use i don know i can keep going when i lose i feel poo poo i feel like a n idiot how could gold beatm e why cant i get gold i want gold more than anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

this would be better if i could honk in the last game i would honk when i am stressd and it wold make me feel better sometimes i would honk constantly and it would make me feel better and people would know me by my honk they woul know when i pass them because i honk and when thety beat me i would honk.

• Locked thread