Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Brainiac Five posted:

Why don't you use your psychic powers to avoid accusing another atheist, like me, of being a religious believer?

Hmm you might be an atheist but you sure are a poor example of one :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

blowfish posted:

Actually, atheism requires nothing but belief that there aren't any gods, so it can't really be said that there are such things as "poor examples" of atheism, because there's nothing else associated with it.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Go home Effectronica, you're drunk.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Brainiac Five posted:

Actually, atheism requires nothing but belief that there aren't any gods, so it can't really be said that there are such things as "poor examples" of atheism, because there's nothing else associated with it.

I'm just parapharising effectronica posts from itt, you know

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

Go home Effectronica, you're drunk.

Someone needs to burn all your Warhammer poo poo so you can finally grow up and be an adult.

blowfish posted:

I'm just parapharising effectronica posts from itt, you know

I don't know what "parapharising" is.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Brainiac Five posted:

Someone needs to burn all your Warhammer poo poo so you can finally grow up and be an adult.

Says the kid named after a Superman villain and who is still obsessed with anime.

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

Says the kid named after a Superman villain and who is still obsessed with anime.

See, if we took all your little resin and metal dolls away, you would realize "I know you are but what am I?" is embarrassing by the time you're in 7th grade, let alone your 30s.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

blowfish posted:

Also X-wing is the best. Alot cheaper than Warhams.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

oh right it was a crowsbreak quote, all the shitposts coalesced into a big blurry ball of stupid

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
In fact, I would venture to suggest that, much like religion, Warhamster 401k or whatever it's called makes you crazy and stupid, and you would smart and sane, like me, if you stopped involving yourself with it and also swore to sneer about it at every opportunity on the Internet.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Crowsbeak posted:

Also X-wing is the best. Alot cheaper than Warhams.

There's a lot of X-wang players in the 'ham thread in CCC. I've been curious about trying it for awhile now.

Brainiac Five posted:

See, if we took all your little resin and metal dolls away, you would realize "I know you are but what am I?" is embarrassing by the time you're in 7th grade, let alone your 30s.

lol

Edit:

Brainiac Five posted:

In fact, I would venture to suggest that, much like religion, Warhamster 401k or whatever it's called makes you crazy and stupid, and you would smart and sane, like me, if you stopped involving yourself with it and also swore to sneer about it at every opportunity on the Internet.

double-lol

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Who What Now posted:

lol

Edit:

double-lol

"I am a stupid manchild playing with baby toys who has bad opinions, so everyone else who has bad opinions must be a stupid manchild playing with baby toys, too!"

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Brainiac Five posted:

Well Warhammer 40K does tend to give players Stockholm syndrome if played long enough. Seeing them pay 10 dolalrs for a one inch marine they have to assemble by themselves not counting paint and it becomes very clear that the game is bad for a persons mental health.

Crowsbeak fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Apr 9, 2016

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
The funniest part is is that I don't even own any models that I bought for myself. The small handful I own were given to me by a few guys offloading their armies and gave me a few I thought looked really cool. I'm much more into the books, pnp RPG, and Dawn of War. And lol if Effectronica thinks that making fun of that is gonna cut at me in the slightest. But if that's what he wants to choose for his meltdown, I'll let him.

Sinnlos
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about believing in magical rainbow gold

X-Wing is fun and religion is good.

Went to AdeptiCon one day and church the next.

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

The funniest part is is that I don't even own any models that I bought for myself. The small handful I own were given to me by a few guys offloading their armies and gave me a few I thought looked really cool. I'm much more into the books, pnp RPG, and Dawn of War. And lol if Effectronica thinks that making fun of that is gonna cut at me in the slightest. But if that's what he wants to choose for his meltdown, I'll let him.

That's right, I'm melting down. I'm melting like the Wicked Witch of the West. I'm going loving Chernobyl over here.

Anyways, I'm enthused that you're actively resisting the analogy because you're such a misanthropic individual. Obviously, no human being could possibly use figurative language, only you know that secret.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Brainiac Five posted:

That's right, I'm melting down. I'm melting like the Wicked Witch of the West. I'm going loving Chernobyl over here.

Anyways, I'm enthused that you're actively resisting the analogy because you're such a misanthropic individual. Obviously, no human being could possibly use figurative language, only you know that secret.

it may just be that you're using it badly

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Brainiac Five posted:

Well it's good that you acknowledge this, but now the question is why you continue to do so.

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

Well it's good that you acknowledge this, but now the question is why you continue to do so.

Aw, whoops, can't answer that question because I'm melting down so much. Anyways, it's bad that you won't acknowledge posts but complain about other people not meeting your rigorous standards. It suggests you're a hypocrite. So is there a reason why you're willing to accept that Warhammer FascistK is not responsible for your brain problems, but still conclude religion is responsible for other people's brain problems, or, rather, is a brain problem?

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Brainiac Five posted:

Aw, whoops, can't answer that question because I'm melting down so much. Anyways, it's bad that you won't acknowledge posts but complain about other people not meeting your rigorous standards. It suggests you're a hypocrite. So is there a reason why you're willing to accept that Warhammer FascistK is not responsible for your brain problems, but still conclude religion is responsible for other people's brain problems, or, rather, is a brain problem?

even really lovely warhammer nerds typically realise on some level their manchild toy franchise is a fantasy world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
This has become some kind of stupid miniature wargame slapfight thread somehow, so I'm going to shut it down. How about somebody reboot the franchise with better cast and writing?

• Locked thread