Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
esselfortium
Jul 19, 2006

Cumulonimbus Antagonistic Posting

Demicol posted:

I have never watched the original because it looks stupid
It's a great show! (And with only 6 episodes, it's not much of an investment.)

Butt Ghost posted:

I really like the artstyle of the manga

Reminds me of the art style used for the Monogatari Series ending themes. Neat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esselfortium
Jul 19, 2006

Parallax posted:

Same artist, actually
Woah, interesting!

Kleptobot posted:

I found the possible plot of the sequel on the internets, so take it with a grain of salt:
That's from the official press release. It's real.

esselfortium
Jul 19, 2006

Parallax posted:

I wouldn't put much stock in a plot description considering looking at plot descriptions of the original don't really sound great either

Yeah, for sure. Presentation is everything when it comes to FLCL. My expectations for this are still pretty low because I think the original was perfect and doesn't need a sequel, but maybe it'll be pleasantly surprising.

• Locked thread