Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?
haruko is my wife and diebuster was pretty awesome, so maybe it'll be cool

there's really no reason to have any sort of emotional response to this because it's coming out in like two goddamn years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?
if you get angry this early about how your youth is being literally raped by production IG and adult swim with this new series you'll burn out by the time they actually release any information about it. then you won't be able to properly hate it and talk at length about how bullshit it is compared to the original FLCL

you gotta pace this kinda thing

• Locked thread