Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i mean it could suck with a bunch of guys writing for female characters, but also it would be insanely cool if we got a good show with a female protagonist that's genuine about how girls experience puberty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Leroy Dennui posted:

I'm not onboard unless they announce Anno as the director. The fact that Tsurumaki is only in an advisory role gives me hope for that.

why? he wasn't that involved with FLCL

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Leroy Dennui posted:

We got Diebuster from Tsurumaki directing the sequel to Anno's work, so why not have Anno direct the sequel to Tsurumaki's work?.

ahh, that'd be cute. i feel like Anno probably isn't super available due to other projects though.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Hidomi should date someone other than her teacher though

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

chumbler posted:

I want the new girl to smooch Haruko. Possibly hard enough to make her forget about Atomsk.

teacher student relationships... :crossarms:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Butt Ghost posted:

Star Wars: The Force Awakens was a good movie.

yeah but that movie also had some pandering issues behind the good new stuff

• Locked thread