Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

chumbler posted:

Because I want her to kiss me.

what you're looking for is a douj, my friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
uh, hideaki anno is cool, but not really the kind of person i imagine directing flcl

he's very different from the really energetic director kazuya tsurumaki is

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

dogsicle posted:

i mean it could suck with a bunch of guys writing for female characters, but also it would be insanely cool if we got a good show with a female protagonist that's genuine about how girls experience puberty.

yeah, that's actually the one part of the whole pitch for season 2 i'm kind of interested in and i really wish it was just going to be about that, and not about answering any questions left by the first season

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Namtab posted:

It's bad, because it smacks of pandering to nostalgic milennials. It's bad for the same reason why sega still making sonic games is bad

but two of the most recent sonic games were genuinely good

like, the one that was released in 2010

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
the fact that the main character is a girl kind of changes a ton about the potential dynamic of the story, though

i think the bigger problem is that the writer apparently has no real credits on anything, let alone anything good. they could end up doing something really interesting with it, there's just no reason for anyone to believe that they will yet

• Locked thread