Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I think this is just one of those cases where you really can't tell anything about it until we actually have episodes to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Wasn't Naota's mom implied to be dead or something? It's been a long while since I've actually watched FLCL.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I don't really think The Big O needs another season. Then again FLCL doesn't really need any more seasons either.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

chumbler posted:

A third season of Big O would ideally be like the first, mostly a collection of fun somewhat connected episodes to have fun with the characters and setting.

I could be down with that. I just think the second season ends on such a cool note that I'm afraid more would ruin it.

Lamebot posted:

Pretty sure Cartoon Network bankrolled the second season of Big O already.

They did back in the day, yeah.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Butt Ghost posted:

Star Wars: The Force Awakens was a good movie.
It's not nearly as good as FLCL though.

• Locked thread