Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr.Chill
Aug 29, 2006
My dad was born in Texas and is the son of a WWII Air Force General. He was a natural athlete and, had there been a prom king concept in the UK where he spent his teenage years, he would have been one no contest. Also, shockingly nice and sensible guy.

(I PROBABLY HAVE THE ORDER OF THE FOLLOWING DETAILS WRONG - SORRY ABOUT THAT)

After high school he moved back to Tennessee to study geology, the art of growing high-grade pot, and getting laid. He got involved with a married woman with a daughter (the woman wasn't much older than him - it was the 70's) and then took a season trip to Alaska for on the job training. He had a couple of girlfriends there and headed back to Tennessee to find that married woman was pregnant.

Awww poo poo.

Married woman immediately divorced her husband and took the daughter with her. Just then, one of those girls he was banging in Alaska drops the word that SHE has a bun in the oven, too.

Welp, dad sure was in a tough spot. He may be a promiscuous idiot, but he's no dead beat sociopath. He insisted on being the responsible adult and take care of both kids. So he took the married woman + other guy's kid and hauls them to Seattle, where the girlfriend is.

Both women give birth. He married the original affair lady and helps raise the previous marriage's kid. He gets a good job with geology and grows loads of pot, making lots of friends with the local hippies and students.

After around 8 months, tragedy struck. The wife's daughter dies suddenly of SIDS (I think). In her grief, wife adopts the affair baby. Affair baby's mom is apparently very relieved by this and disappears into the ether, showing no interest in keeping touch.

(Gotta go to work, guys. I'll finish in a bit).

Mr.Chill has a new favorite as of 22:43 on Mar 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread