Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shelley
Nov 8, 2010
My dad went to college in Portland, Maine, back in the 1980s when you didn't need a passport to go to Canada or Mexico. So every once in a while he and some friends would drive up to Canada.

One weekend, they're approaching the border and they realize there's a Dutch guy in the backseat, and he doesn't have his passport. They're not gonna turn around, so what can they do?

My dad decides to just tell the guy to sit still and not say anything while they go through the checkpoint. Hopefully the border guards will just assume he's American like everyone else in the car.

It worked, and that's the story of how my dad "smuggled" a guy across the Canadian border.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread