Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SquirrelFace
Dec 17, 2009

IronClaymore posted:

Not quite a pitbull, but I recently looked after a staffordshire bull terrier. And some of the behaviors and all, it seems very familiar. Absolute aggression towards other dogs, not simply fighting aggression but fear too, a mix of both, to almost any other dog. He'd lunge and bark at them in fury, then sorta back away and become defensive if they barked, before trying to attack them again. Luckily their eyesight isn't quite as good as humans - I could see other dogs ahead of us and take a different route long before he saw them too. It really was like that, even on leash he couldn't be near other dogs. He's a quarter my weight but almost as strong as my skinny goon rear end, he could drag me along if he wanted, so other dogs were an issue. They're like solid muscle those dogs. Super toned.

But with humans? The most loving adorable dog I've ever met. I could see him as a therapy dog. Always wanting pats and cuddles.

That is a poorly socialized dog...

These are good doggos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread