Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
Hello I have murderdogs feel free to ask me about my missing digit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

bikesonyx posted:

found my dog in a garage a few years back. Anyway, can I bring him to the vet? He doesn't have any paperwork.

yes you may.

Unless you live in a municipality that has the dog secret police

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

bikesonyx posted:

That's what i'm saying :350:

He was originally owned by "a rich guy on the mountain" and he was traded for construction work. He was the family dog in a white trash family. They beat him from what I can tell from his manners and the 2 scars on his face. They eventually couldn't make the payments on the house and left him there. He was there so long that the bank who was selling the house was familiar with my dog. I found him in the garage with a bucket of cheap kibble.

This is a picture from one of his first winters with me

you are an awesome person.

so you live in a county where it has required pet registration and hazardous breed restrictions? (sorry just trying to get my head around it, im a bit loopy on dayquil)

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Avshalom posted:

let me tell you the story of when i was a pit bull. twas the summer of 93. i was born into a wealthy family, the only son, and from youth i was trained to be a lawyer - yet within my fundamentally lawless heart there simmered a desire, a desire to kill

:allears:

:frogon:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
did you eat reincarnated jesus baby?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

its rabid

run

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
antyhing op... antyhing.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

in the original unedited pictures a different.. more macabre story emerges....

:dogbutton:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

The Ferret King posted:

Montreal is going to kill all pitbulls now that they've passed a new law.

This is also a place where canadian people riot when their team wins or loses anything sooo :shrug: Might not be the nicest place.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

dragon_pamcake posted:

Is Rottweiler talk welcome in this thread? I have a Rottie. Well, I have most of a Rottie. She's only got half of her rear, right leg.

you should post pictures of your weird mutilated murderdog

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
did it lose its leg in a battle royale with a razor toothed baby?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
Mods Can we get a thread rename to Murderdogs :Euth em all?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

dragon_pamcake posted:

You know that weird baby-man in Mad Max: Fury Road?

He's tougher than he looks.

Her idiot mother jumped off the couch when she heard the mailman and landed on her two day-old puppy. Bad break that didn't heal right and she was too young for surgery so eventually her mother nommed it off. IDK all the details, but that's what I was told.

I like your 3.5 legged murderdogge.. how does it run? or lope or fling itself around?

i just figured rotties and pits and unusually mean sheps and people who want to adopt Great Pyrenees and stuff can hang out.. talk about the latest slayings of the dogs and stuff.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
mon dieu, has that tactical dogpack been searched? IT HAS A GUN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
those are good looking babyeaters right there.

• Locked thread