Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tom bob-ombadil
Jan 1, 2012
Is Rottweiler talk welcome in this thread? I have a Rottie. Well, I have most of a Rottie. She's only got half of her rear, right leg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tom bob-ombadil
Jan 1, 2012

Bud K ninja sword posted:

you should post pictures of your weird mutilated murderdog

If you insist!

My favorite

tom bob-ombadil
Jan 1, 2012
You know that weird baby-man in Mad Max: Fury Road?

He's tougher than he looks.

Her idiot mother jumped off the couch when she heard the mailman and landed on her two day-old puppy. Bad break that didn't heal right and she was too young for surgery so eventually her mother nommed it off. IDK all the details, but that's what I was told.

tom bob-ombadil
Jan 1, 2012
She runs in kind of a lope using her remaining back leg for balance. I taught her to swim in the local dog park so she can catch mermaid babies. Unlike our other dog, she has mastered climbing up and down our open stairs to the basement because she's figured out that's where the dog food containers are. The only thing she sucks at is catching her tennis ball because I don't think she can stop or change direction easily once she's up to full speed. She waves her nub for balance when she squats to poop, which is funny as hell.

She is also able to jump up onto the couch to climb in my lap and growl at me when I don't pet her enough.

Help.

• Locked thread