Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
odetogroovy
Oct 5, 2004

You are a terminal boob.
Goonroom is cool, you're cool, they are cool, goontube is cool. (this thread is gonna get gassed I can feel it)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

odetogroovy
Oct 5, 2004

You are a terminal boob.

PCOS Bill posted:

I'm in Goonroom. It's bad.

Maybe if you didn't start off by being typical controversial whiney rear end in a top hat as soon as you enter you would have a better time. :gay:

odetogroovy
Oct 5, 2004

You are a terminal boob.

fickle poofterist posted:

I would like to log on, be fat and a huge loudmouth dickhead, but Im purely phone postin' at the moment because im moving around a lot.

Is there lots of uncomfortable silences? And then everyone tries to talk at the same time only to back down and fake laugh? poo poo gets me hard

Yes, and we like it when you talk about your boner. Please drop in anytime.

odetogroovy
Oct 5, 2004

You are a terminal boob.
Ya'll cowards don't even smoke crack.

odetogroovy
Oct 5, 2004

You are a terminal boob.

hhhat posted:

do not bump this thread

ever

odetogroovy
Oct 5, 2004

You are a terminal boob.
Monday, I really need to tell you something.......

I love cake.. :'(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

odetogroovy
Oct 5, 2004

You are a terminal boob.

Nascardad posted:

have fun with your petty fights and banning

I am gonna slap fight your buns, ON THE INTERNET DAD!

• Locked thread