Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
So what is Lucas Hood's real name anyway?
Ace O'Riordan
Dennis Mitchell
Guggenheim McFrankenbutt
Hood Lucas
Norman Krasner
This poll is stupid and undermines the thematic point being made by keeping Lucas Hood's real name a secret.
gaaaaaaaaary
View Results

• Locked thread
Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006
Good episode. A bit slow paced for the penultimate episode of the series, but everything is set in place for the finale so hopefully it delivers. Great scenes with Hood and Brock. Working together, then the brilliant confession scene reflective of the whole series. And Job is back. Definitely sad that there's only one ep left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006

AAA DOLFAN posted:

I'll admit I was really excited to finally see Hood vs Burton. This show gave me the greatest fight scenes on TV, ever, and they produced THAT. Did they have to fire the fight coordinators?

It wasn't what it could've been but still pretty good. Burton's drop kick was great. Good setting in the water.

Good finale to an amazing show.

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006

Aphrodite posted:

Kai died.

It doesn't matter if he survived that particular gunfight, he's done. Cartels don't just try once.

Yeah sure if you want to be realistic about it. It was a good ending for him and I don't think it would have been at all satisfying actually seeing him die.

• Locked thread