Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
So what is Lucas Hood's real name anyway?
Ace O'Riordan
Dennis Mitchell
Guggenheim McFrankenbutt
Hood Lucas
Norman Krasner
This poll is stupid and undermines the thematic point being made by keeping Lucas Hood's real name a secret.
gaaaaaaaaary
View Results

• Locked thread
Crash74
May 11, 2009
damm hood's main squeezes keep droping like flies, Carrie's the only one left now huh?

e: are they ever gonna open that loving safe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crash74
May 11, 2009
lol fbi girl is gonna get smashed by hood and then die a super violent death.

Crash74
May 11, 2009

Rhyno posted:

She'll get shot in the head while riding him like a bucking bronco.
rip

Also she is a literal crack head, nice.

Crash74
May 11, 2009
Last ep Friday right? :(

Crash74
May 11, 2009
hopefully it doesn't go out like the wispy fart of such series as Dexter or the Sopranos

Crash74
May 11, 2009
This last ep was p good, rip banshee.

Crash74
May 11, 2009

Jose posted:

https://twitter.com/SamuelLJackson/status/734199575565717504

its good to see at least one celebrity liked it

sugar and job spin off series. TIA.

e: hbo should hire the banshee crew to do true detective season 3 with job and sugar, it would be way better than season 2 guaranteed.

Crash74 fucked around with this message at 01:43 on May 24, 2016

Crash74
May 11, 2009

Arrgytehpirate posted:

My God has Hood ever not hosed everything up? He can't even kill a sleeping guy. Get it the gently caress together.

Predicting that Rebecca kills Kai and become the kingpin. That or her attempts to earn daddies approval get her killed. I'm also giving it about 50/50 that she kills Brock's ex.

:allears:

Crash74
May 11, 2009

Bedlam posted:

I just finished the finale and man what a let down. I could've excused the slow pace if the fight scenes were on par with the rest of banshee but nope!! Proctor was nonexistent.

They should have shown proctor getting mowed down by the cartel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crash74
May 11, 2009

cvnvcnv posted:

But instead they showed the cartel enforcers slowly moseying along as Proctor begins to spray them down with bullets while we neither see or hear any return fire.

It's almost like he had been there and done that a number of times before, surviving abjectly impossible odds, kinda like that time the Cadi was under siege and he dipped out, no problem.

This thread has been baffling. Peace out.

Yes a sopranos ending for a main character is a great way to end a series, especially when all the other characters have relatively good end to their time in banshee.

• Locked thread