Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
So what is Lucas Hood's real name anyway?
Ace O'Riordan
Dennis Mitchell
Guggenheim McFrankenbutt
Hood Lucas
Norman Krasner
This poll is stupid and undermines the thematic point being made by keeping Lucas Hood's real name a secret.
gaaaaaaaaary
View Results

• Locked thread
verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

VagueRant posted:

[list]Thoughts:
[*]Episode title was maybe the best thing about it.
[*]First thoughts on the intro scene: Banshee is now Hannibal. But oh great, more horror movie violence against women. This is totally what we wanted out of our silly fun '80s movie action show. :smith:
[*]"I knew that was a lie too!" Oh, Brock. Poor sweet innocent Brock.
[*]Job's "Don't leave me alone" moment was tough to watch, genuinely emotional. I'm also sad that he's still out of his fabulous outfits.
[*]I was hoping Job would run in and save her.
Just words, but at least we can all agree that Banshee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Spoiler important stuff please.

verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

GobiasIndustries posted:

I'll bite on this:

1. Nola v. Burton

(and the rest of my rankings)

2. Carrie v. Olek
3. Hood v. Proctor (strip club)
4. Hood v. MMA fighter
5. Hood v. The Albino
6. Carrie v. Prison bitch / Siobhan v. Ex
7. Hood v. Proctor (slaughterhouse)
8. Hood v. Transporter
The Hood vs Burton literally had Hood coming back from the dead (with ultra-strength), thanks to the power of his daughters love. And then Kai awkwardly stroked Burtons hair afterwards.

Seasons by excellence: 1,3,2,4.

• Locked thread