Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
So what is Lucas Hood's real name anyway?
Ace O'Riordan
Dennis Mitchell
Guggenheim McFrankenbutt
Hood Lucas
Norman Krasner
This poll is stupid and undermines the thematic point being made by keeping Lucas Hood's real name a secret.
gaaaaaaaaary
View Results

• Locked thread
Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

Crusty Nutsack posted:

That was amazing. Like, "oh, I never get to see it from this angle. Fascinating."

His staring down of the Cartel goon was brilliant for exactly the same reason.

"Oh, so THAT'S what I look like to other people? Neato!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
Probably Deva.

Offspring of two crazy murder people.
Educated in sneakin' and killin' by dad.
Targets Amish lady who has closer relationship with her dad than she has.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

Solice Kirsk posted:

That would be hilarious.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

10 Beers posted:

Great episode! I only have one little nitpick. If you're investigating someone you think is linked to a serial killing Satanist, please get in your car and leave when you're done talking. Make the call on the way. Don't sit in their loving driveway and wait for them to come get you!

I just knew something was going to happen, but I jumped anyway.

Haha yeah, and what was brainwashed Satanist lady doing anyway? Just standing watching Sex Detective's car for a few minutes before deciding "Hey ho, guess I'd better kidnap her for OUR LORD AND MASTER LUCIFER then"? What would she have done if Sex Detective had been holding in a poo and peeled rubber for the nearest gas station as soon as she got in the car?

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
The only thing that will satiate me now is if that lame Satanist dude turns out to actually be Satan and it ends up with Hood, Proctor and Lotus fighting him on top of a burning train that is driving directly into Hell, and inside the train is a gargantuan gangsters vs. Hood Gang vs. cops vs. Nazis vs. Satanists vs. Cartel vs. Amish Royal Rumble and the entire budget is burnt up in one 30 minute orgy of violence.

And then as the train goes into the void, Deva appears on-screen and goes:

"Actually I killed Rebecca. Disgusting Coward is right about everything."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
Series ends when Hood goes back to New York with Job, and meets a redhead in a bar.

Her name? Kimmy Schmidt.

• Locked thread