Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
So what is Lucas Hood's real name anyway?
Ace O'Riordan
Dennis Mitchell
Guggenheim McFrankenbutt
Hood Lucas
Norman Krasner
This poll is stupid and undermines the thematic point being made by keeping Lucas Hood's real name a secret.
gaaaaaaaaary
View Results

• Locked thread
Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
RIP Nola

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Who's willing to bet the series ends on a cliffhanger?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
If Job is really dead I will go on a Hood styled rampage.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Azhais posted:

It's actually Doakes

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The new PD is lame. That is my only real complaint.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

VagueRant posted:

Looks like Jon Gabrus and pals are doing a podcast for each episode of the show, and are promising special guests. (Hoon Lee will apparently appear on a future ep, and I'm scared to hear his real voice without ending sentences with "motherFUCKA")

Hoon is the voice of Splinter on the current TMNT series on Nickelodeon. It's hard to believe it's the same guy.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I just want someone to look at me the way Burton looks at someone while Kai throttles the goddamned life out of them.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
There is so much stuff to resolve in 6 episodes! I just want to see Bunker, Hood, Burton and Proctor team up and beat the poo poo out of everyone.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Wasn't there some talk of a possible spin off?

I really wouldn't mind getting the continuing adventures of Brock, Bunker and Burton after this series wraps up.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hood and Proctor have already fought.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Nah, Hood doesn't love Ana anymore. He's still heartbroken over Sibohan. I seriously think this show is going to end on a cliffhanger.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

pahuyuth posted:

Has there always been an audio only preview of the next episode over the end credits? Noticed it on this episode... Hood said something like "Hey Leo. Where's Job?". Who is Leo? I don't recognize that name.

I think I know what your problem was.

:filez:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Series ends with Hood having to shoot Deva in the head.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Five to go and I really hope we get a scene where Fat Au has tracked Leo down so Hood, Carrie and Job can beat him to a bloody pulp.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm watching Fringe and Trieste Kelly Dunn pops up towards the end of the first season and I legit got bummed out when I thought about her death in Banshee.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Eliza is still hot as ungodly gently caress.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Tokubetsu posted:

Yeah all I could think about how she was killing it in those heels. That said the serial killer angle for this last season is weird. It's Banshee though so I'm expecting it to go full crazy. I would have been totally okay with them just going full neo-nazi for this season.

I'm still trying to figure out how she kicked that door in while wearing them.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Crash74 posted:

lol fbi girl is gonna get smashed by hood and then die a super violent death.

She'll get shot in the head while riding him like a bucking bronco.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I wonder if she's finally gonna get the goods out.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Producers do not hire Eliza Dushku because she is a good actress. They hire her because loving look at her.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
How the gently caress did DJ Qualls ever have a career outside of "crackhead #3"?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Soothing Vapors posted:

Reservation deputy somehow escaped without meeting his Hood ornament, but she may be the only one

Holy loving :lol:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Plot threads are starting to converge together nicely.

Job is back!

Holy poo poo, Banshee has a LOT of Neo Nazis.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

withak posted:

I love how they make sure to keep Bunker's neo-nazi aesthetic with the undercut and the buttoned-to-the-neck shirt even though he is a cop now.

Don't all the cops button their shirts to the top?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Wait...is Brock dead? He wasn't moving!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Party Plane Jones posted:

Carrie building her house as a fortress with fences that can be jumped without hitting motion detectors and not having bulletproof glass is an odd choice considering her paranoia.

She was still working on it! The BP glass was probably due to arrive on Tuesday!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I felt like Hood and Brock taking down the Satanist should have been way more brutal.

Also Bode looked a lot like Matt Smith in this episode.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Sugar is now on Netflix's Luke Cage.

It's really good, you should all watch it.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Jose Oquendo posted:

There's at least 3 The Wire alumni on Luke Cage.

This isn't the Wire thread or I'd have mentioned that. Sugar should be reason enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Geno Segers popped up on From Dusk til Dawn. I was looking away and heard that booming voice of his. It's not a big role but he's always enjoyable.

• Locked thread