Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
So what is Lucas Hood's real name anyway?
Ace O'Riordan
Dennis Mitchell
Guggenheim McFrankenbutt
Hood Lucas
Norman Krasner
This poll is stupid and undermines the thematic point being made by keeping Lucas Hood's real name a secret.
gaaaaaaaaary
View Results

• Locked thread
Na'at
May 5, 2003

You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star
Lipstick Apathy

LORD OF BUTT posted:

I haven't seen the episode yet, so bear this in mind when I say OH GOD loving drat IT

This show was doing so well by "bro show" standards, what the hell prompted them to stop this season?

Nice reaction to something you haven't seen yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Na'at
May 5, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

GobiasIndustries posted:

Given Deva's reaction to the break-in and shooting that guy I'd be surprised if it was her.

Yeah I don't get where all the Deva suspicion comes from either. That wasn't the way someone who'd cleaved the beating heart from a woman's chest would act at all.

Na'at
May 5, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

AAA DOLFAN posted:

drat almost nobody watched this show. Around 390k for the finale lol

Jesus, they'd have drawn a larger audience licensing it to Netflix.

Na'at
May 5, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

pahuyuth posted:

This is spot on. I agree 10000%

Also, Antony Starr will be in the upcoming series American Gothic. Support your local (fake) Sheriff!

God dammit, you had me excited to see Sheriff Lucas Hood playing Sheriff Lucas Buck.

• Locked thread