Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
So what is Lucas Hood's real name anyway?
Ace O'Riordan
Dennis Mitchell
Guggenheim McFrankenbutt
Hood Lucas
Norman Krasner
This poll is stupid and undermines the thematic point being made by keeping Lucas Hood's real name a secret.
gaaaaaaaaary
View Results

• Locked thread
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Cannot loving wait :flashfap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Oh poo poo Mayor Kai.

also therapist Doakes, motherfucker!

was there no after credits scene? :(

edit: are they still doing 6 episodes or did they go back to 10? I thought it was going to be 6 90 min episodes but maybe not

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Apr 2, 2016

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

It's Job. Job is the serial killer.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

That whole hillbilly meth dealer scene :stonk:

Job :ohdear:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Man I hope Leo gets his comeuppance. Poor Job doesn't even have his cut of the money :(

Not-Rebecca got off pretty easy. I thought Kai was going to do some really creepy poo poo to her.

Also it looks like the serial killer isn't Deva based on the last scene.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

pahuyuth posted:

I really want to see Carrie rip that bitch Nina Cruz apart. That has to happen, right?

Also loved the scene with Bunker petrified at having to put cuffs on Hood. Antony Starr has the best "don't gently caress with me" stare.

I love that he still calls Hood sheriff and sir

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I guess the serial killers are satan worshipping Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka

FBI agent Eliza Dushku is pretty hilarious smoking crack out of a lightbulb.

Calvin Bunker is going to have a meltdown and it will be glorious.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Rhyno posted:

I'm still trying to figure out how she kicked that door in while wearing them.

crackhead strength

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

VagueRant posted:

Also some possible spoilers/speculation:
- He basically let it slip that Hood and Dushku are totally going to bang.

Pretty sure everyone could have figured that one out

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Neo Nazi leader got the swagger. Calvin is such a little bitch it's amazing.

Job flashbacks :(

FBI agent crackhead is competent enough to find a lead(unlike Brock lol).

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

That opening :stonk:

I can't wait for Calvin to get smacked down now that he thinks he's hot poo poo.

The whole scene at Carrie's house was badass. Disappointed that lady deputy got away. I thought for sure Carrie was going to end her gruesomely with that saw blade.

I hope Agent Dawson manages to get away from the serial killer on her own because she has been pretty competent so far.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

AAA DOLFAN posted:

He's in trouble. I'm shocked he went after Carrie considering he's got white supremacists actively trying to gently caress him up

He's going to have the cartel to worry about too if he can't get all those drugs he promised them. :ohdear:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

PopetasticPerson posted:

I'm sure that there are plenty of plot holes I willfully overlooked all throughout the series, but for some reason, the one that bothers me is Hood's arrest. How did they not finger print him and discover that he's actually Joe Schmoe Diamond Thief? :iiam:

In other news I sincerely hope that the series finale features Job and Sugar finally hooking up. The sexual tension has been utterly unbearable.

Job did hacker magic when he made him Hood.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

VagueRant posted:

[*]She seemed legitimately sad when the comedians revealed their observation about how Hood and Ana/Carrie's genes made a strong interesting burgeoning criminal daughter, but Gordon's weak rear end genes made a forgettable asthmatic problem boy. (She also said the show couldn't kill the son off because it would ruin Carrie and Gordon's characters too much.)

It was a fair observation to make before the writers made Gordon into a badass :rip:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

GobiasIndustries posted:

Let's get hyped for tomorrow!

S04E07: Truths Other Than the Ones You Tell Yourself

Overview:
Fearing for Dawson’s safety, Lucas and Brock ramp up their efforts to hunt down Bode. With the Brotherhood poised to go to war with Proctor, Kurt looks to keep Maggie safe while Calvin takes out his frustrations at the office. Job settles a score with Leo Fitzpatrick, a Camp Genoa adversary.

If any crazy poo poo is going to happen this season, it's gonna be here and/or next Friday. Tons of plot lines that need resolution, characters that need to clash, and a season that, from many viewers' perspectives, needs to stick the landing to live up to the insane first three seasons.

That final plot point in the summary :flashfap:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

No final showdown between Carrie and lady deputy :(

:barf: the Carrie reveal that she still loves Hood. Way to make the shittiest s2 ep even shittier by having it mean nothing. The scene with Hood confessing to Brock was great though.

Job is back :neckbeard: I want to find a better picture of that crazy cat shirt he was wearing. Also a high res image of that background on Leo's computer.

Calvin is losing his poo poo.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Ubiquitous_ posted:

This is going to be one awesome finale, and it's going to make up for any dragging in the plot this season for sure. Banshee is about to go out with a bang, or several hundred of them.

Or the camera could slowly pan around and not show anything :v:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

That was a good finale after a pretty mediocre season.

Calvin getting smacked down by the Senator was way more satisfying than the beatdown that Kirk gave him. But it did remind me that Sheriff Brock has a sweet loving house.

Of course Burton would have a super creepy doll collection in his creepy secret murder dungeon.

The final Job and Sugar scene :3: and then the final post credits scene with Sugar leaving the bar for good was nice.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK fucked around with this message at 05:00 on May 21, 2016

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Solice Kirsk posted:

So how did they close out the younger asthmatics son's storyline?

He had a storyline?

He just went to live with Gordon's parents after Gordon died. Not that we even saw him during season 3 (or 2?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

-Blackadder- posted:

I'm going to go ahead and assume Samuel L Jackson's "BMF" tweet stands for "Banshee Mutha Fucka". I fee like that's a pretty safe assumption.

Anyway, just watched the finale. Yeah, the season was weak, but it send off was pretty good. I might have missed it, but did we ever find out Hood's real name? I think they decided to keep that one to themselves.

Survey says: gaaaaaaaaaaary

• Locked thread