Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Alfred has never betrayed Batman but I think it was around/after the Officer Down event where Alfred quit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
To be fair, I kind of agree with Moore and Arkham Asylum.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
One has a shitload of hair and one doesn't have any hair so I can see Morrison throwing on a wig and fake beard and becoming Alan Moore.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
March solicits are here.

Feel free to say what looks bad and what looks worst.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Mr Hootington posted:

In good comics I have picked back up All-Star Squadron and it is just stupid late 70s/early 80s take on 40s DC comics. Liberty Belle rules.

Some of my earliest comic book memories is reading my brother's random issues of All Star Squadron. I had no idea who the characters were or what was going on but I would go through the pages all the same. I always wondered why DC never did anything with the name since. I guess they were way way way too similar to JSA to make anyone care about it.