Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

:smug::smug::xd:
God damnit, Percy is still on Green Arrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

Aphrodite posted:

Oh hey, Black Canary/Green Arrow is going to be a thing again?

But I guess the writer hasn't been very good?

I loving hate Werewolf stories. Why does Green Arrow have a 6 month long god damned Werewolf story.

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

Its Tim Drake with time travel bullshit

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

HitTheTargets posted:

Were Forever Evil, Trinity War, and Darkseid War two year arcs? Because they sure felt like it.

This was actually one of the things I liked about the New 52. It started with a Darkseid invasion and ends with a War against him.

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

Seriously. Landis and a loving stellar group of artists really created something special with American Alien.

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

Do I need to know anything before reading The Omega Men?

I know what a white lantern is, for what its worth.

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

Have we seen Capullo draw the batmobile in any other issue?

I'm really struggling to think of any time we did see it.

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

FilthyImp posted:

That batmovile either has a hydraulics package that would make a cholo weep, or Jason has found the most jacked jack in Gotham.

This guys never heard of Jason fuckinnnn Todd

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

The Omega Men ending was loving awesome. Scrapps :( you were the best of them.

I really hope we get a OGN follow up one day.

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

Shocking news: artists with talent are awesome when not glued to the DC house style.

Finch can be amazing, given the freedom and time. Looks like he has been given both for this run.

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

I think I liked the Green Arrow Rebirth issue? The art rules. The dialog is a bit corny.

We'll see. It was better than the Batman Rebirth issue. Sheesh.

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

Batman Rebirth felt like it had so many wasted pages. I really hope this isn't a sign of DC padding the issues to allow for bi-weekly.

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

The only book in DCYou that people were asking for is Constantine, and that shows with its pretty good drop-off rate.

I ended up loving loving Omega Men but I only started it when issue 11 dropped.

They're learning with Rebirth.

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

I liked End Game because it was like a zombie story and also the idea that Joker is a constant with Gotham owns

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

Has Waid ever had an ongoing Superman run? He nails the character in Kingdom Come

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

His selling pitch is great, lets just see the execution though.

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

God that art is arse. Cunts at DC couldnt let Doyle continue

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

I will like Priests start on Deathstroke if I enjoyed _______________?

I really dug Bunns run on Magneto, for what its worth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

Give LOSH to Tom King. The way he handled Omega Men and imagining a repeat with them gives me an erection