Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

It's been awhile since I thought about Blackest Night but wasn't there one where it was just Ma Kent and Krypto taking out a black lantern?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Okay I got a story for you, New York is constantly getting destroyed in super villian fights or galactic attacks and I ask, who repairs all this stuff so it's fine the next issue. This is Damage Control, our first issue? Who murdered all of them

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Bruce old as poo poo and in a medical brace to walk. How the gently caress is he able to digest steak

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

That didn't stop most of Marvel's high profile deaths in recent events, not sure why it would stop dc

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

How was Marvel Unlimited when it first started out?

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

https://twitter.com/NerdGerhl/status/1041762574843502592

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Flash, you may have the speed force, but I, Solomon Grundy, have the slow force. Have at you!

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

I was planning on waking up to see Batman's penis but this is also acceptable

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

DC are cowards for taking Batman's penis out of the digital edition. Make mine Marvel

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Why have a Dc Black Label if you aren't going to go permium cable on us???

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

I can't believe I'm seeing some argument that there should be a fourth joker

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Three Jokers prediction : Batman straight up murders two of them and freaks out the bat family

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

I can't believe Batman's wiener broke the source wall and erased all dicks from the DCU

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give Lois Lane the trunks

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

It was a really big hammer guys

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Yikes! Who could have forsaw using Psyco Pirate's masks for therapy sessions could lead to something bad

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

chaosapiant posted:

It looks like Damned is written and drawn by the same guy who did the “Joker” graphic novel. Is it as good? Or good at all?

It's a stealth sequel to Joker. I never liked Joker and the book is heavily leaning into shock value then anything worth exploring.
Art's still great though and character redesigns are interesting. I would say avoid but maybe you if you liked Joker you can find something interesting out of it.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Heroes in Crisis was the punishment for printing Batman's Dick. At the time I thought it would be worth it but we never received the true reward, only the punishment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Were 4 out of 9 issues into Heroes in Crisis it's so exhausting. I hope the new swerve Lois printing Sanctuary to the public goes somewhere interesting but more storylines will just slow down the miserable pace even more. The cheesecake pinup artwork was the worst it ever was in issue 4.

Also I guess they've pulled in too many characters and outsiders to pull off a satisfying This was all on the Holodeck ending so not betting on that anymore