Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ferret
Oct 9, 2003
I'm so torn. It's lovely that Marguerite Bennet isn't writing WW as was originally rumored.

On the other hand, Rucka is back on the book, and that's pretty cool.

Also, looks like Supes+WW is gone for good. That's a shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferret
Oct 9, 2003

Alucard Nacirema posted:

Supes + WW and Batman/Superman got merged into the Trinity book.

I was talking specifically about their romance, which was pointedly not talked about at all as far as I saw.

Maybe they'll pick it up again in Trinity, though!

Ferret
Oct 9, 2003

Semper Fudge posted:

Pretty much every Rebirth costume is a ridiculous loving improvement over the previous costume. Some are even better than the originals.

Poor Titans got smacked with the Brett Booth hammer though.

That Gleason(sp?) Superman is loving dope. Looks like they didn't go with this one specifically, though? The cover art shows red belt and blue boots.

I love, love the WW armor. Best thing to come out of BvsS.

How about that Huntress!?! Not sure who did the design, but that is probably her best look ever.

Ferret
Oct 9, 2003

This art, ugh. Hit and miss from panel to panel. And honestly I can't even put my finger on why.

Ferret
Oct 9, 2003

Teenage Fansub posted:

Action Comics' art was atrocious this week.

Is...is Lois hitting on Diana here? -_-

I could be okay with that, actually.

EDIT: I see ImpAtom and I were on eerily similar wavelengths when we saw this panel.

Ferret fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Jul 28, 2016

Ferret
Oct 9, 2003
well, poo poo, now I gotta go read All-Star again.

Ferret
Oct 9, 2003

graybook posted:

Double Suicide Squad. They committed suicide when they were living and were recruited to run the darkest ops missions to protect Heaven itself from threats in the afterlife, with Saint Peter sending them on missions God Himself can't know about!!!

I would unironically read this

Ferret
Oct 9, 2003
also, can we circle back around to Teen Titans and de-aging of characters?

In RHatO, Starfire was presented as equivalent mid-20s, having hotel-room-shattering sex with Jason and then Roy.

In TT, she looks like she's significantly younger - did her solo series somehow de-age her, or were Jason and Roy having sex with a child? :-/

Ferret
Oct 9, 2003
Where were those logs from, anyway?

Ferret
Oct 9, 2003

Endless Mike posted:

The unofficial BSS IRC channel, I assume.

I asked in the October general but to confirm - that channel isn't still running is it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferret
Oct 9, 2003

Endless Mike posted:

Just checked: it exists, but there's 8 people including myself, so it either moved to another server or people stopped using it. I don't know the answer to that!

ALRIGHT NERDS, BACK TO IRC.

soon as somebody tells us server and channel